We can help you sell your childcare center as if your retirement depends upon it. (Because if often does.) Nationally, we work with childcare center owners:
- To provide impartial advice to help childcare center owners determine if the owner should sell now, or not!
- To provide impartial advice, and help for “Childcare Center For Sale By Owner” sales processes. By providing hourly consulting services, we can provide as much, or as little, professional expert assistance as the seller wants. Compared to a typical business broker commission, our hourly consulting fees can save the seller plenty.
- We provide “Childcare Center For Sale By Owner” consulting services in the following situations:
- A buyer has directly approached the childcare center owner, about buying the center.
- The owner is thinking of selling her center, and she (or the center’s CPA) knows of one or several potential buyers
- The center is a franchised childcare center, and the franchisor introduces a buyer to the owner.
- The owner is considering selling/transferring the childcare center to family/daughter/son.
- Most childcare center buyers are local. As such, a local broker is best to find local buyers. Childcare center owners can use a broker local to the center to maintain confidentiality while finding local buyers, while also using Childcare Brokers to prepare the valuation, and we can provide our professional consulting assistance only when the seller and the local broker want it.
- We can provide:
Compared to a typical business broker commission, our hourly consulting fees can save the seller plenty (See example for a center that sells for $1 million. Our fees will typically save the seller $98,501 to $62,500 in broker fees.)
Childcare center owners must be effective in providing care for children. We have to just as effective in caring for the financial well being of childcare center owners when we are helping owners sell their centers and fund their retirement.
If you are thinking of selling your childcare center, contact us at JayWhitney@ChildcareBrokers.com 770-410-7582